Developing confidence and self-awareness in today's society

For my communication course, Comm 658: Creativity and Networks, I will be working on a movement inspired by the Confidence Coalition. I will be writing weekly blogs on how media representation hurts young girl's perception of their bodies, sexuality and relationships. I will be gathering information and articles that are relative to the topic to try and uncover the reality of today's world and how that is affecting young women.

I will be using this blog for my weekly posts, so be sure to check back often!

I will also be using the twitter handle @Maegen88, using several hashtags including: #Confidencecoalition #inspiringconfidence and a few others that I will to continue to add.

I will also use my personal Facebook account as well, https://www.facebook.com/maegen.lindsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips